Elite Easy Access (EEA)
Membership fee: THB 500,000 (VAT included)
Membership validity: 5 years
Qualifications of Applicant of Thailand Privilege Card
I do hereby certify that I fully have following qualifications:
- Having passport with visa granted by the Embassy or Consular Office abroad or by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Not having been sentenced to imprisonment by Thai court’s judgment or lawful order, or foreign court’s
judgment, except for in case of a petty offence or an offence committed to negligence
- Not being a person against whom arrest warrant has been issued by Thai government or foreign government, nor a person whose name is listed in a watch list of Thai government or foreign government.
- Not having been exiled by Thai government or foreign government or deported by the official.
- Not being a person considered harmful to the society or likely to disturb the peace or public safety or security of the Kingdom of Thailand.
- Not being a person entering into the Kingdom of Thailand and engaged in business against pubic order or good moral.
- Being a person permitted to reside in or enter into the kingdom of Thailand in accordance with the Immigration Act B.E. 2522 or other immigration related laws.
- Being a person travelling to or departing the Kingdom of Thailand via the channels, checkpoints, stations, or areas designated in the Immigration Act B.E. 2522 or other immigration related laws.
- Being a person travelling to or departing the Kingdom of Thailand and having submitted all particulars in accordance with the forms, methods, and conditions required and having passed immigration checking processes by immigration officer at the underlying checkpoint.
I do hereby certify that statements filled in this Application and statement certifying qualifications under clause 1 to Clause 9 above are all true, complete, and accurate. Should it appear in any case after I have become Thailand Privilege Card Member that any information in such statements is not true, or I am not permitted to enter the Kingdom of Thailand by the immigration officer, or visa application is denied, it shall be deemed that the Company is entitled to cancel the Application or cancel the Membership (as the case may be). In such case, I shall not demand return for the Application Fee, nor shall I demand for any damages from the Company.
In addition, I consent to the Company’s verifying my background against the information pertaining to myself kept at the Royal Thai Police, the Immigration Bureau, the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and/or at other relevant government offices, as well as consent to the Royal Thai Police, the Immigration Bureau, the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and/or such other relevant government offices’
disclosing my background to the Company.